1.1. Company Marshall Islands, provides online trading services via its brand “Markets Xchange” and its European billing agent and marketsxchange.com website and domain registrar.
1.2. This Agreement covers all relationships between the Company and its clients who have registered on richmondinvesting.com. The Company provides its services only to persons who are of legal age.
1.3. The Company has the right to change or amend the Agreement at its sole discretion from time to time. All changes will be effective immediately, once updated and published on the website. If the Client continues to use the services of the Company after this term, then by default this means the Client has given consent to the changes that have been made. For the avoidance of doubt, it is advised that the Client regularly checks this Agreement for any changes and monitors news on richmondinvesting.com
This Risk Warning represents a legal requirement as detailed hereon:
In consideration of the Company agreeing to enter into a online trading agreement with the undersigned (hereinafter referred to as “the Client”), “the Client” acknowledges, understands and agrees that:
Online trading is highly speculative and risky, and involves an outstanding risk of loss, therefore is not suitable for everyone, but only for those investors who:
- Recognize and are willing to assume the economic, legal and other risks involved;
- Are financially able to assume the loss of their total investment and even more;
- Have requisite knowledge and understanding of online trading and investment markets.
- The Client represents, warrants and agrees that they understand these risks, and are willing and able, financially and otherwise, to assume the risks of online trading and that the potential loss of their whole account balance or even possibly more will not substantially affect their lifestyle.
- The Company is not an advisor or a fiduciary to the Client: In instances where the Company may provide generic market comments or recommendations, these do not constitute personal investment advice and have not considered any of the Client’s individual circumstances or investment objectives, nor act as an offer to trade, or the solicitation of an offer to trade, in any online trading. When the Client takes the decision to trade online in the market with the Company and determines whether a transaction is appropriate or proper for them, this is an independent decision made by the Client. The Company does not act as an advisor nor does it serve as a fiduciary to the Client. The Client agrees that the Company has no fiduciary duty to the Client and no liability in connection with any liabilities, claims, damages, indemnifications, costs and/or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and/or any legal proceedings, incurred in connection with the Client following any of the Company’s generic trading recommendations or taking/not taking action based on any generic recommendations or information provided by the Company.
- Recommendations are not guaranteed: General market recommendations provided by the Company are based purely on the opinion judgment of the Company’s personnel. The Client consequently acknowledges that they enter into transactions relying on their own judgment. Any market recommendations made by the Company are of generic nature only and may or may not be consistent with the market positions or intentions of the Company and/or its affiliates. These market recommendations are formed based on information believed to be reliable, but the Company cannot and shall not guarantee the accuracy or totality thereof or vouch that following such generic recommendations will in any way lessen or remove the risk in online trading.
- No guarantees of profit or of avoiding losses can be made when trading online. The Client has received no such guarantees from the Company or any of its representatives. The Client is aware of the risks inherent in trading online and is financially able to bear these risks and endure any losses incurred.
The content of this website, including but not limited to photographs and names, serves to provide generic information and function for illustrative purposes; by no means is the content intended to serve as financial, investment or any other form of advice. Any and all reliance on the information found on this website is solely at the user’s own risk, as the Company makes no representation as to the accuracy of this information.